Are you a currently undergraduate student pursuing a STEM or business-related degree and an incoming freshman for the upcoming semester? Still looking for a scholarship to help pay your studies? Because, let’s face it, not every family is fortunate enough to help their children’s financial requirements, especially in these times of pandemic.
According to the Aboitiz Foundation, “poverty is not an excuse for not getting a good education and realising one’s aspirations.” Our education program strive to bridge the gap between school and employment, empowering individuals to achieve a better future for themselves and their family. Our social impact is measured not only in terms of numbers, but also in terms of the quality of lives changed.” This is in addition to their corporate social responsibilities (CSR), which fund the education of the most deserving students.
Read: BARMM SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The good news is that the Aboitiz Foundation has announced that applications for the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program (ACSP) for the school year 2022-2023 are now available. Since its establishment in 2000, the scholarship has assisted approximately a thousand students.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
To be eligible for the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program 2022-2023, a candidate must complete the following requirements:
- A full-time first-year student at an eligible institution or university.
- Pursue a degree recommended by the Aboitiz Foundation.
- Achieve a GWA of at least 88 percent, with no failing or incomplete grades.
- There should be no failing or partial grades.
- There is no record of any type of disciplinary action.
- Must have completed the online application form and turned in all required documents on time.
WHAT DEGREES HAS THE ABOITIZ FOUNDATION IDENTIFIED?
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences or Communication (Psychology, Economics, and Political Science)
Read : OWWA SCHOLARSHIP 2022
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS?
- Senior High School Report Card, which includes your third quarter or final grades, whichever is available.
- Recommendation Letter from the Principal
- Documentation of achievements and extracurricular activities
WHAT ARE THE INCLUDED ADVANTAGES?
It offers a comprehensive benefit package that comprises the following items:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Monthly allowance
- One-time academic excellence incentive
- Latin honors incentive
- Internship opportunity
- Annual learning sessions
- One-time board exam subsidy
- Opportunity to be hired in the Aboitiz Group
SCREENING & SELECTION PROCESS:
- Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. will evaluate applications.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified of a panel interview to be held by the Aboitiz Foundation, Inc.
- Applicants who pass the interview will take an exam administered by a third-party source.
- Applicants that are chosen will be notified via phone or email.
Note: Applicants should completely disclose all active scholarships and/or applications for additional scholarships they are actively pursuing during the application process. Except for Academic Scholarships granted by the institution where the scholar is enrolled, no scholar may hold two or more scholarships, whether within the group or external. Scholars who choose a scholarship other than the one described in this article will be ineligible for the Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Program.
Also Read : LAND BANK SCHOLARSHIP 2022
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
In order for your application to be considered, you must complete the Online Application Portal.
The submission deadline is June 11, 2022.
Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. is the source.