CHED-SIKAP Scholarship – SIKAP or the Scholarship for Instructors’ Knowledge Advancement Program offers openings for HEI-Higher Education Institution showing staff and the previous HEI showing faculty hoping to propel their investigations in a portion of the distinguished schools as colleges in the Philippines.
To be qualified for the CHED-SIKAP scholarship 2021, here are qualification rules:
- You must be a Filipino citizen.
- You need to be employed as a Teaching Personnel in a Higher Education Institution, or you have been employed as a Teaching Personal in the past twelve months while applying for the scholarship.
- You should not hold any management or administrative position.
- You should be holding any full-time job in a government agency or any private company that is not HEI.
- As a full-time scholar, you will need to commit to taking the program on full-time study.
- In case you are employed, with proof/commitment from your employer to release you for a full-time study, you will have to be removed from administrative or teaching responsibilities for the scholarship duration.
- As a part-time scholar, you will need to commit to at least twenty hours of work per week or twelve teaching load units.
In case you are admitted to the eligible graduate program.
- You will have to take the program vertically articulated to your teaching discipline.
- You should not possess a degree for the degree being pursued.
- If you cannot pursue the degree being articulated to your discipline, you will remain eligible once you provide strong justification.
- You must be of an age that will permit you to render significant return service once you obtain the graduate degree. These rules guide it;
- When admitted for a Master’s degree, you have to be over 52 years of age when applying.
When admitted for a Doctorate degree, you have to be over 50 years of age when applying.
- Exceptions will only be considered when offered by Commission En Banc.
- When applying for this scholarship, you must not be on any other scholarship funded by the government.
- You have to be committed to go through and complete your degree program requirement in the stipulated time.
- You shouldn’t have any relative up to the fourth degree of affinity or consanguinity to a CHED employee at CHED RO (Regional Office) where the application process is taking place.
- Commission En Banc will only exempt you based on a case-to-case basis.
Capability AND THE SELECTION PROCESS
1. Commission will deliver a required application.
2. As a candidate, you should present your records to CHED RO or DHEI (Delivering HEI) utilizing the execution model.
3. Commission will assess and afterward endorse the last rundown of every fruitful candidate.
4. You should convey your acknowledgment once you succeed.
Required reports incorporate:
- An application structure
- Your CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Work Certificate.
- Qualification explanation and undertaking.
- A suggestion structure.
- Identification or Birth Certificate.
- Evidence of Admission to Eligible HEI or DHEI.
- A record of a record.
- A Re-section activity plan.
- An official distinguishing proof.
- A Release structure.
FINANCIAL PRIVILEGES ALONG WITH INCENTIVES
1. You need to keep an eye on qualification standards.
2. Apply through connect underneath this article:
- Get an application number.
- Download a created application structure alongside the CV.
- Ship off connect alongside the application number to the arbitrator.
- 3. Output your records and transfer them to the application gateway.
4. Present your scholarship bundle
- Submit to DHEI for the DHEI model
- Ship off CHED RO for an individual model.