The Department of Science and Technology – Office of the Undersecretary for Research and Development (OUSECRD) is in need of competent S&T Fellows (Contract of Service) to occupy forty-one (41) positions under the project, “DOST Science and Technology (S&T) Fellows Program”, stated in the attached Annex.
41 Vacant Positions
- S&T Fellow l with a Salary Grade of 23 – 21 Vacant Positions
- S&T Fellow ll with a Salary Grade of 24 – 5 Vacant Positions
- S&T Fellow lll with a Salary Grade of 25 – 15 Vacant Positions
Job Description and Job Specifications of the Vacancies are as follows:
How to apply?
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their requirements personally, through mail or online via email: [email protected] on or before 15 February 2022. For online applications, it is expected that original copies will be presented to the DOST OUSECRD for verification. Only those applications with complete requirements as enumerated below shall be entertained.
What are the requirements needed?
- Application Letter addressed to:
DR. ROWENA CRISTINA L. GUEVARA
Undersecretary for R&D
Department of Science and Technology
2nd Floor., ADMATEL Bldg., DOST Compound
Gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan, Taguig City
- Detailed/Updated Curriculum Vitae
To include Educational Background, Field of Specialization, Areas of Research Interest, Professional/Employment/Work History including significant scientific, technological and/or entrepreneurial activities undertaken, Significant achievements (up to 3) made related to your expertise or profession, Relevant trainings, and fellowship or Grants
- Personal Data Sheet with latest passport size ID picture & Work Experience sheet
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Photocopy of paper published in ISI or Scopus-indexed journals or conference proceedings, as sole author or co-author (excluding thesis/dissertation)
- Photocopy of Certificate of eligibility (Career Service Professional/PD 997/RA 1080)
- Photocopy of Certificate/s of Trainings, Seminars, and Awards received
- Photocopy of Performance Rating in the last rating period
- Medical Certificate
- NBI Clearance
For clarifications/queries, applicants may contact DOST-OUSECRD at tel. nos. 8837-2930 or email [email protected]