HOW TO APPLY?
READ ALL the SIX (6) STEPS before clicking the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM button
- Step 1.
- – Must be a Filipino citizen;
- – Must be a Senior High School graduate OR a candidate for graduation with general weighted average (GWA) of at least 93% or its equivalent OR a passer of Alternative Learning System (ALS)/Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT);
- – Must have guardian/parents with a combined annual gross income not exceeding Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 400,000.00);
- – Must avail of only one CHED scholarship or financial assistance program; and
- – Must not be a graduate of any degree program.
- Step 2.
Check if your course/degree program is a CHED Priority Course/Degree Program per CMO 10, S. 2021.
- Step 3.
Prepare the scanned, clear copies of all documentary requirements saved as JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg and file size not more than 5MB) in your computer, USB or device before applying online.
Documentary Requirements (to be scanned and uploaded when applying online).
Important Reminder: All documents in photocopies must be CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES:
1. 2 pcs. 2″x2″ ID picture
2. Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
3. Academic Credentials:
* For Graduating Senior High School applicants– Grades for Grade 11 and 1st Sem. of Grade 12
* For Senior High School Graduates – Form 137
* For ALS Passers – Accreditation and Equivalency Test Passer Certificate
* For PEPT Passers – Certificate of Advancing to tne Next Level
4. Parents’/Guardians’ Proof of Income (whichever is applicable)
* Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian
* Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
* Certificate of Indigency with Gross Annual Income of parent/guardian issued by the Barangay
Chairman or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
* Affidavit of No Income or Case Study from DSWD
* For children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and Seafarers, a latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered
5. Supporting Documents. In addition to the core requirements, the following SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS will be further required for the following cases:
* For solo parents and/or their dependents, submit authenticated photocopy of Solo Parent ID or Certification from Department of Social Welfare and Development
* For applicants belonging to an Ethnic Group, submit Certificate from National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP)
* For PWD applicants, submit Medical Certificate
* For applicants living with a guardian, submit Affidavit of Guardianship
- Step 4.
Accomplish the Online CSP Application form.
- Step 5.
Click the SUBMIT Button, Print, sign and keep your accomplished application form.
- Step 6.
Wait for the results. Results of the application will be sent to the email provided by the applicant.
Note: The application for financial assistance is completed only after the documentary requirements validation by CHEDRO8. All applications will be subjected to the ranking process in accordance with CHED Guidelines. You will be notified of the result of the verification and ranking process through email to be sent to your provided email address.
All qualified applicants resulting from the rank list and based on the available slots shall be required to submit their original documents for verification and issuance of Notice of Award (NOA) by CHEDROs
Important Reminder: Please use PC Desktop or LAPTOP with PRINTER when applying online!