The National Commission for Culture and the Arts of the Philippines (Pambansang Komisyon para sa Kultura at mga Sining) is the official government agency for culture in the Philippines.
It is the overall policy making body, coordinating, and grants giving agency for the preservation, development and promotion of Philippine arts and culture; an executing agency for the policies it formulates; and task to administering the National Endowment Fund for Culture and the Arts (NEFCA) – fund exclusively for the implementation of culture and arts programs and projects.
NCCA is currently looking for applicants for the positions listed below.
- (1) Project Officer (Project Hire) – Php 23,400 Monthly Salary
- (1) Head Usher (Project Hire) – Php 25,439 Monthly Salary
- (1) Production Officer (Project Hire) – Php 25,439 Monthly Salary
- (2) Registry Coordinators (Project Hire) – Php 23,400 Monthly Salary
- (1) Arts Prize Officer (Project Hire) – Php 23,400 Monthly Salary
- (1) Culture & Arts Officer II (Contract of Service) – Php 33,600 Monthly Salary
- (1) Theater Archivist (Project Hire) – Php 22,190 Monthly Salary
- (1) Geographic Information System Analyst (Project Hire) – Php 23,400 Monthly Salary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing and attach the ff. documents to the application letter. Send thru email at: [email protected] cc: [email protected] not later than APRIL 7, 2022 .
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) AND Work Experience Sheet. Forms can be downloaded Below PDF Formate;
Download PDF Forms HERE
- Updated comprehensive resume indicating exact duration of employment and job description;
- Transcript of Records (TOR); Diploma
- Two (2) copies of most recent 2×2 photo;
- Certificate of training attended (training without valid certificates will not be credited as training)
- Authenticated Civil Service Eligibility (if any);
- Certificate of Employment and/or Clearance from previous employer/s (employment w/out valid certificates will not be credited as employment)
- NBI clearance (2022); TIN ID
- PSA Birth Certificate;
- PSA Marriage contract (if any)
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to email their application to:
SUSAN C. DAYAO
Chief Administrative Officer
633 General Luna St. Intramuros, Mla.
[email protected] cc: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE REQUIREMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED