Philippines schoalrship Program (PwC) is provided by Isla Lipana & Co. Foundation,. Inc, Isla Lipana & Co Foundation, which provides a wide range of Professional business services to Clients,
3. Human Resources Consulting and
4. Strategy Management.
PwC mission is to build trust in the society and solve important problems. They are a network for nearly 328,000 people Working in 152 Countries to Provide a Quality assurance, tax services and advisory.
This PwC Program offering Scholarships to the Students who are in need of financial assisatance and planning to study:
- BSCS Software Engineering,
- BSCS Web Development,
- BSCS Data Science, Regardless of year level.
Also Read : BARMM Scholarship 2023 Open Now To Apply
What are the Qualification of Philippines Scholarship?
Find list of PwC Philippines Scholarship:
- The applicant must carry the reqular load prescribed by the course.
- The students must obtain (GWA) General Weighted Average of not lower than 1.75 & no Grade lower than 2.50 in any Subject.
- The students who are applying must possess good moral character & Must not have been subjected to any disciplinary action by the school either academically/administratively during the Period enrolled.
- He/She Must have no existing scholarship with iAcademy or the following companies:
1. SGV and Co.,
2. Navaroo Amper and co.,
3. R.G Manabat and Co.,
4. Punong Bayam & Araullo.,
5. Reyes Tacandong & Co.,
Following are the documentary requirements for PwC Philippines Scholarship:
- Applicant’s Resume.
- A Filled out application form from PwC.
- The Letter of intent addressed to ILCFI Executive Director Allan M. Cao.
- All grades from the last semester showing GWA (General Weighted Average).
- The Enrollment Registration form for the current semester.
- Copy of Parent’s income (most recent ITR of parents).
- The Certificate of good moral character from the college department.
- Photocopy of a government-issued ID. If not available, then a copy of the school ID.
- If a student in his final semester, a certificate of candidacy for graduation.
Benefits of Pilippines Scholarship PwC:
The Benefits of Philippines Scholarship Pwc will receive a 20% Subsidy of Total Tuition fee form PwC for the entire Prescribed duration of the Program.
Courses which are offered:
Find the list of Courses which are offered by the PwC Scholarhsip:
- BS Accountancy,
- BSCS Software Engineering.
- BSCS Web Development or BSCS Data Science, Regardless of year level.
How do you Apply for This Scholarship?
To Apply for PwC Philippines Scholarship you need to Send an Email at [email protected]
- BARMM Scholarship 2023 Open Now To Apply
- Hawak Kamay Scholarship 2023 to 2024 Application
- Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship | CHED SCHOLARSHP ALERT
- SM Scholarship 2023 Open now to Apply | SM Scholarship online Application
- PHINMA Scholarship Application is Now Open: For Medical Students
[Source : PwC Scholarship