Nursing Scholarships for Philippines Students.
Scholarships for nursing schools are often awarded based on the specialty of an applicant in the profession. Students must also meet such academic requirements if they are to be considered for certain nursing scholarships. Some nursing scholarships concentrate on attracting more women and men into the profession, and are open to both undergraduates and graduates. Schools, companies, charitable organizations and individuals give scholarships. Following are some best scholarship options:
1. Southeast Asian Scholarship
Southeast Asian Scholarship 2020 is proposed for Bachelors, Master’s degree in the relevant area under university subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Aug 2021. University of Southern Queensland offers this scholarship and the significance of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 3,000 per annum. This scholarship is open for international students of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Applicant should be an international student who are Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, or Vietnamese residents.
- Applicant should be a full-time student.
- Applicant should be an on-campus student.
- Applicant should not be a sponsored student.
- Applicant should be a new commencing student.
- Applicants will receive an invitation to enroll in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland for Semester 1 or 2, 2021.
- Applicants must meet the academic and English criteria for an application for a USQ degree program.
- To keep the scholarship, applicants will receive at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.5.
2. La Salle University’s St. La Salle Scholarship Program
La Salle University’s St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant in Philippines, 2020 is offered for Bachelor’s degree in the field of all subjects offered by the De La Salle University. You can also apply for nursing scholarship here. De La Salle University offers this scholarship and the benefit of this scholarship is Just tuition fees. La Salle’s nursing programs provide a solid base for students that encourages them to pursue a career in today’s wide variety of careers open to nurses. The role of nurses is critical and continues to grow in the dynamic and ever-changing health-care sector. Through an emphasis on compassionate care for the most marginalized groups, La Salle’s nursing programs are training students to make a difference within their communities.
- Applicant must be a Philippines student
- Applicant must satisfy the entry requirement of the program
- Applicant must have an excellent Academic Record
- Only those whose annual Philippines family income is less than 700,000 pesos are considered.
3. Philippines Nurses Association of San Diego Scholarship Program
The Philippine Nurses Association of San Diego County, (PNASD) is offering scholarship to students currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing. This association encourages and recognizes outstanding individuals in the nursing community as well supports those pursuing an education in the nursing field. This scholarship will be awarded to undergraduates.
- Applicant must fulfill the Scholarship Application
- Applicant must be a first time applicant of a PNASD scholarship
- Applicant must already be enrolled or approved in an accredited nursing program and enrolled in the academic year 2021-2022
- Applicant must have proof of registration for the nursing program
- Should maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.25
- Applicants should send two letters of recommendation, one from a nursing faculty in which students are enrolled and one from an employer who has known applicants for more than 5 years, excluding relatives.
- The applicant must have 20 hours of participation in the group. Provide evidence of volunteer service and hours
- 300 words report on “Advocacy and Nursing Ethics” must be written.
- During the time of registration, must be a registered active member of PNASD.
- Have participated in at least 2 membership meetings in one year.