Please be informed that the Scholarship Online Application Facility and Google Form for the scholarship application are accessible on June 11, 2022 only.
De La Salle University provides financial assistance to Filipino students who meet specific criteria for eligibility.
Only applicants who qualify for admission can apply and submit their scholarship requirements for evaluation.
The selection of grantees is done by the Scholarship Committee based on the following factors/criteria:
Financial Need. Only those whose annual family income is PhP 700,000 and below will be considered.
Academic Competence. The Committee will take into consideration the applicants’ high school academic records.
Application and processing of applications will begin after the list of accepted freshman applicants has been officially released by the Office of Admissions and Scholarships (OAS). Please note that admission to the University does not necessarily guarantee that financial assistance will be given to the applicant. The number of scholarship slots is limited per college and depends on the availability of University funds.
Scholarship awards are given in full or partial coverage (i.e., 25%, 50%, 75 and 100%), and does not provide other forms of allowance. The St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant covers tuition and fees only.
Financial assistance can only be given to one grantee per family.
Once awarded, the grants are renewable every trimester, provided that the grantee has met the scholarship guidelines/policy. Grantees are required to meet certain academic standards and to abide by the policies prescribed by the OAS.
Important Dates for AY 2022-2023
|Start of Application||May 10, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|Deadline of Application||June 11, 2022 (Saturday)|
|Release of Final Scholarship Application Results||July 15, 2022 (Friday)|
|Acceptance of Scholarship and Submission of Scholarship Grant Agreement||July 15- 22 (Friday – Friday)|
Due to the limitations brought about by the Covid-19 pandemic, the Office of Admissions and Scholarships will now allow submission of scanned copies of the required documents in PDF format through Google form of their respective colleges. The Google Form links are specified below:
- Brother Andrew Gonzalez College of Education (BAGCED)
- Ramon Del Rosario College of Business (RVRCOB)
- College of Computer Studies (CCS)
- College of Liberal Arts (CLA)
- College of Science (COS)
- Gokongwei College of Engineering (GCOE)
- School of Economics (SOE)
Original copies of the documents will be required once the scholarship is awarded to the applicant.
Only applicants who have accomplished the St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant Application Form may submit their requirements through the Google Form.
Please refer to the step-by-step procedure below:
1. Fill out the St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant Application Form. Access to the online form will end on 11 June 2022 (Saturday).
2. Upload the scanned copies of the following requirements in PDF copy through the Google Form (see links above) of your respective college on or before June 11, 2022 (Saturday):
- Accomplished St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant Application Form.
- One (1) 2×2 photo taken with the last three (3) months
- One (1) Recommendation Form for St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant
The applicant can be recommended by the guidance counselor, class adviser, subject teacher or school principal.Please request your evaluator to upload the recommendation form to this link to observe confidentiality https://forms.gle/
X7mi6YBUwwPhnqmT6. The Google Form is accessible from May 10 to June 11, 2022.
- Personal Essay in PDF Format (Please refer to this link for question and format guidelines https://www.dlsu.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/pdf/oas/scholarships/personal-essay-format-for-st-la-salle-financial-assistance-grant-application.pdf)
- Vicinity Map Form (can be drawn or use the Google Map)
- Photos of Family Residence(i.e. façade of the house/front view, living room, kitchen, and bedroom).
- Official Electric bill for the last 3 months (photocopy, screenshot or digital copy of the electronic bill)
- Official Water bill for the last 3 months (photocopy, screenshot or digital copy of the water bill)
- Official Telephone bill for the last 3 months (photocopy, screenshot or digital copy of the telephone bill)
- PLDT/Wifi bill/Cellular phone bill for the last 3 months (for postpaid plan holder) (photocopy, screenshot or digital copy of the PLDT/Wifi bill)
- Official receipt of realty tax payment for the last year (If house is owned, NOT mortgaged)
- Official receipt of housing loan amortization for last 3 months (If house is owned, but mortgaged)
- Official receipt of the rental payment for the last 3 months or certification of monthly rent from the lessor (If renting an apartment)
- Income Tax Return or Certificate of Employment and Compensation (If parents and other household members are employed)
- Certificate of Exemption from filing of Income Tax Return from the BIR or Certificate of Unemployment from the Municipal/Barangay Hall (If parents are NOT employed)
For requirements form 3 – 15, documents must be submitted in continuous page in PDF copy.
Access to the online application form and Google Forms will end on June 11, 2022 (Saturday).
- The application for financial assistance will not be processed unless all required documents have been provided.
- For any lacking document (requirements 3-15 above), please write a letter of explanation for the non-submission of the specific document/s to the Director of Office of Admissions and Scholarships and upload the letter to the respective field on the Google Form.
- Applicants with an annual family income of more than PhP 700,000 will be automatically disqualified and will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Only qualified applicants (accepted in 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice and redirected to other programs) are allowed to apply for the scholarship.
Source : https://www.dlsu.edu.ph/