Department of Education (DepEd), in support of Gokongwei Brothers Foundation’s vision to create a lasting impact on 1,000,000 learners and 10,000 educators by 2025, released DepEd Advisory no. 032, series of 2022 in May 2022 to announce the call for applications for TeachSTEM Scholarships Program for the A.Y. 2022 to 2023.
Note: Read this Post to the end carefully to get to know about The Application Process, Eligibility, Scholarship Program Requirements and Application Form.
The said memorandum titled, “Gokongwei Brothers Foundation TeachSTEM for College Degree and Master’s Degree Scholarship Program,” echoes GBF and DepEd’s collective vision of effective and quality education for incoming and in-service K to 12 Science and Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) teachers.
Also Apply : STI SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION
Both College and Master’s degree scholarships offer quality education from esteemed Centers of Excellence and/or Development in the country; fixed financial annual grants that can be used for educational expenses like tuition, books, supplies, living expenses, and conduct of research; and scholar development programs such as training and webinars, psychosocial support, and the like.
55 slots each for TeachSTEM College Degree and Master’s Degree scholarship programs are available this year. Additional details on the eligibility and documentary requirements, the application process, and return service can be found on the GBF website and Facebook page:
Also Apply For:
TEACHSTEM MASTER’S RESEARCH PROGRAM
TEACHSTEM TEACHER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
TEACHSTEM SCHOLARSHIP OPEN NOW
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application for TeachSTEM College Degree Scholarship Program:
Application for TeachSTEM College Scholarship
1. Scholarship Grant:
- Fixed annual grantPublic University: PHP 65,000
- Private University: PHP 85,000
1. Must be an incoming or continuing college student taking a Bachelor’s degree in elementary or secondary education major in Science, Technology, or Mathematics in any of GBF’s partner universities.
2. Must have no failed, dropped, or incomplete grades in the previous academic year.
3. Must have a general average of at least eighty-five percent (85%) or its equivalent.
4. Must enroll minimum academic load prescribed & complete program within the recommended period?.
5. Must be in good health.
6. Must be of good moral character.
7. In need of financial support to complete studies.
8. Preferably not a recipient of other scholarships.
1. Proof of Enrollment/Admission for AY 2022-2023
2. Certified true copy of grades reflecting GWA from the previous Academic Year
3. Proof of household income (e.g., ITR, Certificate of Indigency, Certificate of Low Income, 2 recent payslips)
4. Certificate of Good Moral Character
5. Philosophy of Teaching essay
6. Recommendation Form
7. Consent from legal guardian (for applicants under 18 years old)
8. ID Picture
9. Medical Certificate (to be submitted after passing essay test)
Also Read : SECURITY BANK Scholarship
STEP 1: Eligibility Screening
- Accomplishment of Application Form
- Submission of Documentary Requirements
STEP 2: Live Online Exam
- Competency Test
- Essay Test
STEP 3: Panel Interview
- Submission of Medical Certificate
- Panel Interview
|Angeles University Foundation, Pampanga|
|Ateneo De Zamboanga|
|Ateneo de Manila University (GBSEALD)|
|Ateneo de Manila University (SOSE)|
|Ateneo de Naga University|
|Batangas State University|
|Bicol University – Main, Bicol|
|Bukidnon State University|
|Cebu Normal University|
|Central Luzon State University – Nueva Ecija|
|Central Mindanao University|
|Central Philippine University – Iloilo|
|De La Salle University – Manila|
|Far Eastern University|
|Father Saturnino Urios University – Butuan|
|Mariano Marcos State University|
|Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology|
|Negros Oriental State University, Dumaguete|
|Notre Dame of Marbel University, South Cotabato|
|Philippine Normal University – Manila|
|Philippine Normal University – Mindanao, Agusan del Sur|
|Philippine Normal University – North Luzon, Isabela|
|Southern Luzon State University, Quezon Province|
|St. Louis College-La Union|
|St. Mary’s University-Nueva Vizcaya|
|University of Mindanao-Davao|
|University of Mindanao-Tagum|
|University of Northern Philippines, Ilocos Sur|
|University of San Carlos – Cebu|
|University of Southeastern Philippines|
|University of St. La Salle, Bacolod|
|University of Sto. Tomas|
|University of the Cordilleras|
|University of the Immaculate Conception, Davao City|
|University of the Philippines – Diliman|
|West Visayas State University|
Click the button below to apply :
Source : TeachSTEM Scholarship
For More Updates on Scholarship Follow us ON, Facebook, Youtube, Telegram
1. ABOITIZ COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP IS OPEN NOW TO APPLY
2. BARMM SCHOLARSHIP OPEN NOW TO APPLY
3. ST. LA SALLE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE GRANT
4. OWWA SCHOLARSHIP OPEN NOW TO APPLY
5. TESDA SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM