PROJECT TECHNICAL STAFF I (Billing Assistant)
SALARY GRADE: SG-12
Gross Salary (Basic + 20% Premium) = Php 31,262.40
NO OF VANCANCY/IES: One(1)
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job;
- No training required;
- No work experience required;
- Preferably career service professional;
- Preferably in the discipline of business management and other related fields;
- Sufficient familiarity with Higher Education Reform Agenda, Student Financial Assistance Programs – UniFAST Act (RA 10867), Philippine Qualification Framework, the typologies of Higher Education Institutions and other current issues in higher education implementation;
- Demonstrated competence in timely report writing, discussion facilitation, and multi-platform communication; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. (Proficiency in other statistical and creative software is an advantage).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Needs to be organized and attentive to details.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and use of digital applications.
- Should be efficient in multi-tasking to perform well in this position and be able to handle stressful situations and work for prolonged periods.
- Is expected to be inclined towards customer service and resolve their queries and disputes to avoid any inconvenience.
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills for coordination with stakeholders
The prospective employee has to provide administrative support to the Billing unit , files the bills from SUCs related on the implementation of Free tuition fees such as: collects the bills from SUCs and verifies the amount before making the payment; clarify billing disputes and generate duplicate and itemized bills if asked for and update the records as and when a payment is made or received against the bills; and rectify any errors in the bill details or amounts and resend the same.
- Assist in counterchecking the Billing Details against the List of Full Merit Scholars
- Assists in Randomly checking the authenticity of individual who are listed in the billing
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by designated immediate supervisor
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Application Letter
- Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212 Revised 2017)
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificates of Tranings Attended (if there are any)
- Certified true copy of Transcript of Records
- Certified true copy of PRC license or Civil Service Eligibility (if any)
TO: ATTY. RYAN L. ESTEVEZ
Officer-In-Charge, Office of the Executive Director IV
Unified Student Financial Assistance System for Tertiary Education
Bldg E UP Ayala Land Technohub, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila